Pretika Sonicdermabrasion Facial Brush Review

 
Pretika SonicDermabrasion Facial Brush
Click Here For More Details
Features
  •  Facial brush to exfoliate, cleanse and smooth the skin
  • Two power options (green light for light exfoliation and red light for deep exfoliation)
  • Contains two brush heads that are non-porous, bacteria resistant microfiber bristles which are safe for all skin types
  • Rechargeable battery with built in charging station 
  •  Water resistant for use in shower
  • Cordless
Description

The electronic facial brush from Pretika can be used daily on any skin type with it's 2 speed setting. Setting one "green" is for sensitive skin and provides a light exfoliation of the skin. Option 2 "red" offers a more throughout and deeper exfoliation of the skin for a deep cleanse.

The basic principle of the device is to remove dead skin cells which build up on the skin surface blocking pores. If these dead skin cells are not removed it will eventually lead to breakouts (pimples) on the skins surface. With the microfiber bristles that rotates this will get deep within the pores keeping them clean and clear. Once the pores are unblocked skin care products will be able to penetrate the skin much easier resulting in the treatment being much more effective.

A very handy feature that I found to be extremely useful that really makes this facial brush stand apart is the timer that beeps after a 20 second cycle, the time recommended to clean each section of the face. This helps to avoid over using the device and aggravating the skin or under using it meaning you will not get the optimum results that could be achieved.

The Pretika facial exfoliate brush comes with a docking station and rechargeable battery. This is a massive plus as replacing batteries every few weeks can become very expensive. The average battery length before it needed recharging for me was one week, but this will depend on how often the brush is used.

Because the brush is also water resistant it can be used safely in the shower. If you want you can also use this brush with your daily cleanser or other treatment, just wash the face first, apply your desired cleanser/treatment on the face and then turn the device on and leave it do the rest.

This will help the product penetrate much deeper into the skin, but be careful with what you use because some products might have an adverse effect. I much prefer to use the pretika sonic dermabrasion brush first to remove dead skin cells and unclog pores, then apply the product after using my hands to lightly massage the product into the skin. This is what I have found provides the best results, but again it will be different for everyone.

What You Get In The Box?
  1. Sonic dermabrasion facial brush
  2. Charging cradle/dock
  3. Two microfiber bristle applicators (bristle heads)
  4. Built in rechargeable battery
My Rating

4/5

I have given this facial cleansing brush from Pretika a 4/5 rating. The reason for this is because I found the brush to be very effective at the job it was designed for. After using it for a couple of weeks my skin was much smother, looked brighter and I got much less breakouts also which is always a massive plus. However the reason I did not award this brush with full marks was because I found the bristles to be a little to "stiff", I would have much preferred them to be a little more soft, but once my skin got used to it there were no problems.  

1 comment:

  1. I started using this product about 4 days ago and I love it. After many years of dealing my skin blemishes and oily skin this product has really improved the look & feel of my skin. I love the way it makes my face feel. It's such a relaxing feeling.

    ReplyDelete