Best Stop Snoring Devices That Work

Snoring is a problem that affects many people's lives. I know this to well as I suffered from snoring for a long period of time. Not only does it affect the person with the snoring problem but also anyone close to that person. When my Wife decided she no longer wanted to share a room with me I knew a solution to my snoring needed to be found and fast.

I did a massive amount of research online for something that would help with my snoring problem, and there were many solutions available, especially stop snoring devices such as mouthpieces, head straps and many more. Because money was not an issue with me and desperation for a solution had set in I decided to buy every stop snoring device that looked promising. While I tested each anti snore device I purchased my wife some ear plugs for snoring in the meantime.

After testing each device I finally found something that worked to help with my snoring problem. I not only had my sleep back but my Wife also. During the time I was researching about snoring solutions I would often see Yahoo answers and forum questions asking the question “what are the best stop snoring devices that work”?

After answering these questions in long forum posts and yahoo answer boxes people were very grateful for the help, with many request to put the information in a blog post, so here it is, below you will find every anti snoring device I have tested with my personal rating for each one.


Tested Devices
Duration                          
Rating
30 days
***
30 days
**
30 days
****
30 days
****
30 days
*****

Stop Snoring Mouthpiece








How It Works?

A stop snoring mouthpiece, also referred to by professionals as Mandibular Advancement Device, works by placing the mouthpiece over your teeth. The device moulds to the shape of your teeth naturally holding your jaw slightly forward. This opens the airways in your throat which intern helps with airflow circulation eliminating snoring vibrations. More specifically it helps minimize the most common cause of snoring – soft palette vibrations in the rear of the mouth.

My Experience

The first device I used for my snoring problem was the mouthpiece. I had found one on Amazon that had received numerous good reviews. It was called snore-ex. You can see the product in the picture above, or alternatively click here for a more clear image. I rated this a 3/5 as it did help with my snoring, but was to uncomfortable for me to keep using. If I had found a mouthpiece that was comfortable I would have rated it a 5/5. 


Click Here For Stop Snoring Mouthpiece

Stop Snoring Chin Strap














How It Works?

The chin strap works by supporting the lower jaw in it's natural posture while you sleep. This helps by keeping the airway open and unrestricted, eliminating soft tissue vibrations - also known as snoring.

My Experience

As far as appearance goes the chin strap is very unattractive, so it was a good thing it was only needed at night in my bed, because it's definitely not something you would want to be seen wearing about the place. Not only was it very unappealing to the eye but was very uncomfortable also, so the only way this stop snoring device was going to stay was by totally eliminating my snoring.

After the first few nights wearing the chinstrap my Wife did comment on how my snoring was at least 90% better - great start. About 3 weeks and 4 days into testing the device my Wife said she thought this was the stop snoring aid that was finally going to work, and that’s when things started to go bad. That night my snoring was exactly the same as before using the chin strap.

At first we thought it must have come lose in the night, but the next few nights my snoring was still very loud. Why this happened I do not know but it was very unfortunate. Maybe in the future I will try again with another chin strap but for now I cant recommend this personally as it did not work long term for me. 



Stop Snoring Pillows

 












How It Works?

The stop snoring pillows work by helping people who sleep on there back sleep in the correct position . The reason why it is important to sleep in the correct position if you have a snoring problem is because it will stop restricted breathing due to the airways in the throat being partially closed.

My Experience

The first thing that I was pleased about before even testing the stop snoring pillow was the fact it was comfortable unlike the first two that I had used. Getting used to sleeping in a new position was strange for the first few nights but I soon got used to it.

As far as the snoring goes for the first few days there was not much if any improvement, this was more due to me moving onto my back than the pillow. Once I got used to the new sleeping position my snoring did significantly improve. It improved to the extent that I could now sleep in the same bed as my Wife instead of the guest room. I would still have the occasion outbursts of snoring every few nights and that is the only reason I did not give the stop snoring pillow top marks.



Stop Snoring Ring












How It Works?

The stop snoring ring works by taking advantage of the tested and highly regarded principles of acupressure. When worn on your little finger it applies a light amount of pressure on specific points on the finger (meridian lines).

My Experience

The first thing that entered my head when I looked at this device was - the only thing this will help with is making my little finger look good, but how wrong was I with this early assumption.

The anti snore ring was effective straight away. This got my Wife very exited as it was a solution that was stylish, small and wasn’t uncomfortable like many of the others, but I tried to manage her excitement because I was certain that the effects would soon wear off.

Hear comes the really good news, after the 30 day test the ring was just as effective as it was from day 1. The bad news is studies have shown that it will work for around 65%, meaning 35% of people will not see any results from using this and the reason I have not rated this stop snoring aid top marks.



Stop Snoring Spray
Essential Health Helps Stop Snoring Throat Spray -- 2 fl oz
How It Works?

The stop snoring spray works by coating the throat and soft tissue with a solution of specially chosen ingredients, it also help by making the tissues taut which in-turn decreases vibrations.

My Experience

Before using the spray I made an assumption that it would taste like c**p, but it actually tasted pleasant with a sort of lemony taste to it.

From the research I had done on stop snoring spray most places said it would work for around 8 hours before wearing off, which was fine for me and my Wife as we never stay in bed for longer than 6 hours.

The first night using the spray helped massively with my snoring and it only got better as time went on, by day 30 my snoring had completely stopped. It is said that you will need a healthy lifestyle for this to work, something I had so if you are inactive I cannot say whether this will work for you, but its definitely worth a try. This was also the stop snoring device I stuck with and I'm still using today. It's as effective now as it was after the 30 day trial. 


Stop Snoring question Answerd by Dr Manny from Fox Health on YouTube

 

37 comments:

  1. Hi,
    I am very pleased when I did saw your blog because it is very useful for everybody who is suffering from this snoring disease. The blog is great combination of useful information here I have found the information which I was looking for long time.

    Thank’s & Regards
    Johnmatin Mart

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks John glad you found what you were looking for.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rob, I for one, appreciate unbiased opinions from consumers regardless of the topic. Personally, I am most interested in the anti-snore ring, I have opposition to sticking anything on my face other than sunglasses or a halloween mask! LOL Can you share with me the Web site or retailer you purchased the ring from? Do you know if there is a difference between the sterling silver rings or the copper ones? Is it just a matter of aesthetic appearance? David

    ReplyDelete
  4. Many people are suffering from snoring problem,snoring not only affect on a person that suffering from snore but also irritate others persons.some anti snore devices can prevent snoring problem like anti snore pillow,anti snore mouthpiece etc.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have the best solution to prevent snoring during sleep, you just need to be sure that you really want to get rid of this habit andi trust this extremely reliable product.

    The Good Morning Snore Solution (GMSS) is recommended and sold by doctors across Canada, America and now the UK and Europe.With tons of approved testimonials, video coverage by national news and a great new brand, the Good Morning Snore Solution is the #1 stop snoring offer available.
    The Good Morning Snore Solution is different from other anti -snoring devices as it has valid clinical data published in peer reviewed medical journals where as other competitor products have no such data. It is clinically proven to be effective in up to 70% of snorers who have used the product.

    http://track.moreniche.com/hit.php?w=268594&s=222

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks to all of you for giving so much information regarding snoring. Keep up sharing this kind of suggestion in future.

    The Cure Snoring Tips

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think mouthpiece is more effective device than other type of devices to stop snoring. We can quickly stop our snoring by using the device.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ich möchte zum Ausdruck bringen, wie dankbar ich bin, weil ich endlich, was ich gesucht habe. Mein Mann hat mich und unsere Kinder, ich habe alle meine möglichen Bestes versucht, ihn zu erreichen, ist aber, wie jedes Mal habe ich versucht, ich bin die Dinge Schlimmste für mich. Aber ich danke Gott, der mich zu PROPHET JAMES führen, half er mir, die Liebe zu meinem Mann für mich hatte wieder innerhalb 3 Tage von mir ihm Kontakt wiederherzustellen. Er kam zurück, so wie PROPHET JAMES hat mir gesagt, er wird ihn wieder. wenn Sie in einer Situation wie dieser freundlicher Kontakt per E-Mail sind prophetjamesspelltemple@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is a very joyful day of my life because of the help PROPHET JAMES has rendered to me by helping me get my ex husband back with his magic and love spell. i was married for 6 years and it was so terrible because my husband was really cheating on me and was seeking for a divorce but when i came across PROPHET JAMES email on the internet on how he help so many people to get thier ex back and help fixing relationship.and make people to be happy in their relationship. i explained my situation to him and then seek his help but to my greatest surprise he told me that he will help me with my case and here i am now celebrating because my Husband has change totally for good. He always want to be by me and can not do anything without my present. i am really enjoying my marriage, what a great celebration. i will keep on testifying on the internet because PROPHET JAMES is truly a real spell caster. DO YOU NEED HELP THEN CONTACT PROPHET JAMES NOW VIA EMAIL prophetjamesspelltemple@hotmail.com

    He is the only answer to your problem and make you feel happy in your relationship.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cool post giving some useful suggestions
    Some more products of same topic and even other health and personal care products you can find at Health and Personal Care Products Online

    ReplyDelete
  12. Earplugs for Sleeping are the best snoring stop device for me

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you for sharing such wonderful information! In my opinion, Keep a healthy life by consuming healthy food and doing exercise regularly is the best healthy formula.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very informative and detailed indeed. Been doing research on snoring and sleeping issues for a while now. Keep up the great work.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hey! I just wanted to ask if you ever have any issues with hackers? My last post (wordpress) was hacked and I ended up losing several weeks of hard work due to no back up. Do you have any methods to stop hackers? <a href="http://www.otoface.com/apneia-sono-ronco.html>ronco apneia brasilia</a>

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hello there! Do you use Twitter? I'd like to follow you if that would be okay. I'm undoubtedly enjoying your post and look forward to new updates. ronco apneia brasilia

    ReplyDelete
  17. Learn Latest Update Tips And Tricks About Hacking, Earning, Facebook, Android etc,,.

    PakiTips.com | Welcome To Tips And Tricks World

    https://www.pakitips.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Welcome to Kids Nursery Rhyme Channel with huge collection of Rhymes and daily updated with new ones...
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCkhrnBGMzjbrqfcVT3wo5kw

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is stunning! I'm passed up the nature of the astounding.I've perused a great deal of articles, financial firms one of the greatest ones that I've perused. Keep on providing more articles this way.polissonografia taguatinga

    ReplyDelete
  20. I truly take pleasure in this specific post. The design of the house is very lovely. polissonografia asa sul We are really happy in order to go to discover ones web page. Sustain the favorable function.

    ReplyDelete
  21. I am very enjoyed because of this blog. Its an insightful topic. It help me quite definitely to solve some problems. Its opportunity are so fantastic and working style so speedy.ronco apneia brasilia

    ReplyDelete
  22. Sometimes drinking alcohol can cause breathing trouble while sleeping. I was addicted by suboxone and its quite unknown to people. Many adverse effects are also associated with the continued use of the drug. Thanks to my family, my friends,
    and the stuff of the addiction rehab centers , without them I think, I was not able to come back this normal life again.Rehab center Indy

    ReplyDelete
  23. I Really enjoyed reading this article.Please continue publishing topics like this.Your Article Is Really Very Useful And Informative
    As Well.

    Sleep apnea treatment in Delhi

    Snoring treatment in Delhi



    ReplyDelete
  24. i read your artical. it is nice. helpful artical for me.
    https://goo.gl/a9eKB8

    ReplyDelete
  25. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Great Post!!

    http://adflagger.com/

    ReplyDelete
  27. I enjoyed reading your article. Please make more interesting topics like this on.
    Wedge pillow works well to curb my acid reflux. It is very comfy to sleep on and doesn’t cause any issues with hip or back soreness like other wedges I have tried.
    Visit my site: https://sleepareas.com/ to read more in-depth reviews about pillows and mattresses

    ReplyDelete
  28. Great Job....! Thanks For Sharing Such a Great Information About anti snoring devices. We Are Also Selling Best Quality anti snoring devices for sale online in a Reasonable Price. If You Wants To buy It. So Please Visit Our Website Today!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Himalayan Adventure Treks & Tours invites you to the amazing world of fun, travel, and adventure! Himalayan Adventure Treks & Tours is one of the pioneers of tourism facilitators in Nepal. As such, we have built a foundation of experience and knowledge in this sector. Till this day, we have succeeded to organize and lead incredible tours, treks, peak climbing and mountaineering expeditions for both individual and group travellers in Nepal, Tibet, and Bhutan.

    Our bond with our clients is based on trust and understanding. We have an amazing team who with their outstanding skills try their best to make your trip the best one of your life. Moreover, we are environmentally and socially committed to remote areas where we currently offer trips and tours supporting innovative sustainable development, preserving cultural heritage, and protecting nature through travel and tourism.
    Himalayan Adventure Treks & Tours has the determination to succeed in not just organizing tours and treks but provide an opportunity for you to create unforgettable memories with nature, friends and family.

    ReplyDelete