ANSR Beam - Does It Work?

Image Of ANSR Beam

If you are looking for confirmation on whether the ANSR beam works or not you have come to the right place, by the end of this article you will have all the information needed to decide on whether it will work for you or not.

How The ANSR Beam Works?

The device works by using a blue and red LED light. The blue light (also known as blue light therapy) will kill bacteria on the effected and surrounding areas, no bacteria = no acne. 

The red light works on deeper layers of the skin to stimulate collagen to grow new, healthy skin. This will help to imrove skin texture, fine lines and wrinkles, reduce pore size and reduce redness.

What Skin Conditions Will ANSR Beam Work For?

The main skin condition that the device is most effective at treating is acne. But there are other skin conditions/problems that the beam can also help, these include fine lines and wrinkles plus redness.

What Others Are Saying About The ANSR Beam?

There are many places such as the main ANSR beam website that you can find stories, but as you know they will be slightly biased towards the product. For totally unbiased reviews and testimonials on the product go to Amazon or cheek out my ANSR beam review.

My Results With The ANSR Beam For Acne?

Before using the ANSR Beam I did have a few pimples and my skin was not looking as good as it could have been. During the first few weeks of using the device my skin got worse, with an extra 3-4 pimples, but I had been warned about this, with many calling it the "purging period" were my skin would get worse before it got better.
By week 3 the first results started to show. My skin was looking better as far as texture goes, and my pimples were not looking as bad as a couple of weeks back.

By week 6 I could definitely see some real benefits coming from using the device. I had no new acne breakouts, existing ones were over 60% better, and my over-all skin looked and felt much better.

By week 10 my skin was over 90% better than it was before using the device. However there is one very important thing I would like to add. During using the device I adopted a healthier diet and regular exercise regime, so I cannot attribute all the results to the device, but I am positive that it was a key factor in my success.

Does The ANSR Beam Work?

For me the ANSR Beam worked really well. I would recommend it to someone who is suffering from mild-moderate acne but would say it is also important that you also adopt a good diet and exercise regime if you want the best results possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment