How To Cure Acne Naturally?


If you want to know how to cure acne naturally then there is only one way to do this, and that is the holistic way. No matter how many over the counter products you use or how many pills your taking on prescription from your doctor, it does not matter.

The reason that none of that matters is because they will not cure acne, they are not made to cure acne, but to mask the symptoms and cover them, but never cure. Did you know that the acne industry is worth $ billions?! With it worth that much do you really think that the people at the top want to find a long term solution for acne? I personally think not!

It Took Me 5 Years To Realize The Real Cure For Acne

For over 5 years I was using pills and potions etc to try and get rid of my acne, some worked for a short period of time, others did not, some just absolutely ruined my skin, and that's without even getting into the possible side effects.

After years of trying a new topical treatment after another I decided enough was enough and I was going to try a new approach, the natural holistic approach to acne. The holistic approach to acne is instead of masking the symptoms, actually finding the causes of acne and fixing it, which are mostly internal. Once the causes of acne are fixed then acne no longer becomes a problem.

The Holistic Approach For Acne Is Not For Everyone

If you are considering going down the natural holistic route to cure your acne let me tell you right now, it is not easy! You have to be committed, dedicated and ready for a long hard slog before you see the results, but let me tell you know, once you do get the results there is no better feeling, especially also knowing that the results are the direct effect of all the hard work previously put in to getting to that stage. 

For me to see any significant results it took I think 6 months+. Anyone who tells you that you can get results within days and be clear within weeks is either not being truthful or they were extremely lucky. 

I personally try to avoid purchasing anything that promises fast results, unless there is massive evidence that it does work for a high % of people, I am still waiting for something to come along. 

What Curing Acne Holistically Involves

When treating acne using the holistic approach it can involve many different things, depending on what your current lifestyle is like, and how much you are willing to sacrifice to try and get acne free skin. However there are a few things that are extremely important that everyone should be doing, especially if you want a healthy body, which in-turn will leave you with healthy clear skin.

These include:
  • Diet - If you currently eating a SAD diet (standard American diet) then cutting down on the unhealthy foods and adding in more fresh, organic fruits and vegetables will help.
  • Exercising - We all know that exercising is extremely healthy, but these days we are all getting lazier, whether it is out of choice or because we are working 24/7 in front of the computer screen. Finding 30 minutes per day to do some work outs will not only help acne but also create a more positive and healthy mindset. 
  • Stress - If you are always stressed this could actually be contributing to your acne, the reason for this is because stress can put the body, including the hormones out of balance. To help reduce stress practise yoga and/or meditation, they are both amazing and can also be very fun.
These are the 3 key things that I think will have the biggest effect on acne if improved, but as already said there is so much more to treating acne holistically.

The Only Step By Step Clinically Proven Holistic Acne Treatment

At the very beginning this whole holistic way of treating acne was also knew to me. I now know a lot more but I still often read through this step by step system, which you might have already heard of, Acne No More! 

If you are interested in how to cure acne naturally but are not sure were to start and what you should be doing I can 100% recommend Acne No more to you. And I can tell you right now you will be blown away at how much information you will get from not only the e-book, but from the videos also. 

I do believe that if I had not took action all those years ago and purchased Acne No More that I would still have acne to this day. A big statement to make but it's what showed me a path to start following to truly cure acne, and since then I have not looked back. 

No comments:

Post a Comment