How To Get Rid Of Acne Without Products

No Acne Products Left - PinkMoose
I have had a few high maintenance partners in my time, but the most high maintenance of all by far has been acne. In the years I suffered with bad cystic acne the amount of money spent on over the counter  products must have hit well over the $1000 mark.  With that amount of money spent you would really be hoping  that your acne was gone, but as with most other people I still had acne, and not only that but it looked worse than ever.

It has now been a few years since I last had bad acne (I still get the odd breakouts) and looking back if I knew what I do now I could have saved a huge amount of money. But the good news is I can share what I know now with you, which is how to get rid of acne without products. That's right, you can clear your skin without using any acne products AT ALL, and I'm going to show you exactly how. But first...  

Over The Counter Acne Products Could Be Making Your Acne Worse  

Over the counter acne treatments might not only be hurting you money wise, but your skin also. If you take one of your OTC products and look at the ingredients list I bet at-least 80% or higher are ingredients you have never heard of, with weird chemically sounding names that just don't sound like things you would want to put on your skin, and the truth is if you did know what some of them were you wouldn't want to put them on your skin.  


There is a great resource over at zerozits.com called Become An Acne Detective that I use to see if an ingredient in a product is safe to use on my skin or not. I would 100% recommend that you go and check it out as I'm sure you will find it very handy.  

No Acne Products? No Acne Problem!


That's right, using no acne products could actually help get rid of acne. How? The reason being is we all rely heavily on products thinking that eventually they will clear our acne for good, but the truth is there is no product for acne in the world that can clear your pimples and keep it from returning, because the true cause of acne is not external like many will have you think, but internal.  

Internal Factors Include:
  • Hormonal Imbalances
  • Toxins
  • Sluggish Lymph Fluid
  • Candida
They are only a few internal factors that could be causing acne, and one internal factor that could be causing your friend to brake out will not necessarily be the same internal factor that is causing your skin problems.

5 Ways To Get Rid Of Acne Without Any Products

1.Home Remedies: Using home remedies is a very cheap way of clearing acne. Just using a few things everyone has in there cupboards could be used to replace your expensive acne routine. Here is what I use for my skin externally...


    • Cleanser: To cleanse my skin I use organic honey. To use simply take a generous amount, rub between the palms of hands, massage over the skin very lightly for 10-15 seconds, wash off with lukewarm water. Done. 
    • Moisturizer: To moisturize my skin I mash up an avocado and apply over the skin as a mask, leaving on for 60 minutes before washing off. 
    2.  Exercise: Everyone should be exercising, but if you have acne you should make it an absolute priority. Not only does exercise make you feel good, but it also strengthen your internal organs, helps release toxins and keeps the blood clean.

    3. Water: One thing that always helps keep my skin looking good is water. When I drink several cups of water everyday without fail, my skin looks bright and clear. If I get lazy on this my skin  starts to look tired and patchy.


    4. Yoga And Meditation: Practising yoga and meditation will not only be a fun new hobby to help take your mind of your acne, but will actually also help to clear your acne.


    5. Detox: Doing a detox every few months is massively important if you want to get rid of acne and keep it from returning. In-fact many people have cleared there acne by doing a regular detox. If you are considering a detox I would recommend consulting with your doctor first in-case there are any underlying issues that could make it dangerous.


    The above 5 things are all ways on how you can clear your acne without products. If you make it your mission to incorporate all of them into your life I can say with great confidence you should see great improvements in your acne.

    What Is The Best Way To Get Rid Of Acne Without Products?


    The best way to clear acne without products is an holistic approach. As already stated many times in this  post the real cause of acne is internal, if you fix the internal problem you will have no more acne. Sounds simple but the problem is finding the internal problem, or problems in most cases can be difficult.

    The Best $40 I Have Ever Spent!

    I took his recommendation and purchased the e-book, and now a few years later I am at were I am today mostly because of what I had learnt from Acne No More. If I was to recommend anything to you for your acne it would be Acne No More.

    If You Want More Information On Acne No More Click Here




      No comments:

      Post a Comment