Neutrogena Acne Mark Fading Peel Really Works!

Acne Marks, also known as hyper-pigmentation marks are the scar like marks left after the pimple has gone. Not only are these marks almost as bad as having acne, but worse than that is they can take 6 months to over 1 year+ to disappear on there own.

I suffered from acne for many years and when I finally cleared the active acne I was extremely happy, as you should be, but the problem then was all the marks I had instead. At first I just thought they would quickly go on there own, but months later and they looked no different to how they did previously.

I Need Help

After unsuccessfully hoping the marks would go themselves I decided help was needed. A few treatment options were available, treatments such as microdermabrasion and laser treatment was out of my price range, but I had read in a magazine (cant remember which one) that someone who had a lot of acne marks used Neutrogena Acne Mark Fading Peel and within 4 months had faded most of her acne marks by over 80%.

For some a 4 month time frame for an 80% improvement may not seem very good, but I had already waited around that amount of time for them to heal naturally for a 0% improvement, so if the treatment from Neutrogena could give me similar results I would be very happy.

How To Fade Post-Acne Marks Using Neutrogena Acne Mark Fading Peel?

Using Neutrogena Acne Mark Fading Peel is very easy. You simply use it the same as you would any other acne mask, apply it 1-3 times a week on a consistent basis and you should eventually see results.

The active ingredient that makes this so effective is salicylic acid, which is very popular in acne treatment because it  removes dead skin cells and exfoliates the skin for a more healthier and radiant looking complexion.

Buying Neutrogena Acne Mark Fading Peel + Results


After a little shopping around I decided to buy Neutrogena Acne Mark Fading Peel from Amazon , if you are a regular on my blog you will now that I absolutely love Amazon and buy 99% of everything from there. As I now expect from Amazon the product came within 2 days and was securely packaged.


Results Week 1 

During the first week my results were shockingly bad. The acne marks had not faded and my face looked like a tomato, very red thanks to the product. However I made a decision to keep with it for at least 30 days before making a judgement call on whether to carry on or not.

Results Week 2

Thankfully by the second week my face was not resembling a tomato. The redness had gone and I just put the reaction down to my skin getting used to it, although there was still a slight burning sensation which is apparently normal for this kind of treatment. Other than that there were still no real visible progress made.

Results Week 4 

A month in and this was the first time I could see real visible improvements in the acne marks on my face. I would say they had improved over-all by 20% with my complexion looking much more radiant also.

Results Week 8 

From week 4 onwards everything just got better and better in regards to real visible improvements in my acne marks and the general look and feel of my skin. What made this week a special week was the fact I received my first compliment on my skin while on the bus to work, it was from an elderly woman who gets the bus the same time who said how better my skin was looking. Although I knew my skin was looking much better it's always nice when other people tell you also.

Results Week 12 

This was the last month I used the Acne Mark Fading Peel, not because it had stopped working, in fact my marks were now over 70%-80% improved, my skin felt smooth and looked radiant for the first time in a long time, and I would recommend it to anyone who is looking for a cheap effective acne mark removal treatment. The reason I stopped using it was because I decided to try another treatment and planed on doing similar to what I have done with this treatment to help others, and I knew if I used the two at the same time I would not be able to give accurate results on what one did or the other.


What Treatments Have YOU Used To Fade Your Acne Marks

If you have suffered from acne marks and successfully treated them everyone would really appreciate it if you could tell us how you did this and what treatments you used. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment